Heath DENTAL – Your Dentist In Solihull
heath DENTAL in Solihull offer dentistry for you and your family. From regular checkups and hygiene appointments to cosmetic treatments such as clear braces and dental implants.
At The Heart Of What We Do
Dentistry without fear is what we get up for each morning. How boring would it be if we just did teeth? Our core purpose, mission, fortitude in life is to give our customers what they want, and more importantly avoid what they don’t like.
We Work Hard For Our Patients
And on top of that heath DENTAL understand we have to win your business, your loyalty, your hard earned money. And we take that very seriously indeed. You see we work hard to give you a FEAR FREE experience. We work hard to make your visit as enjoyable as possible.
We go above and beyond what you have experienced elsewhere.
Here’s how we take away the fear from dentistry
- Waterlase. A revolutionary machine that has replaced the drill. There is no drill noise. No injection. A beam of water combined with a laser makes your experience virtually pain free too!
- Aromatherapy oils to induce “calm”
- Body temperature “painless anaesthetic” with advanced gentler techniques– you do not have to fear injections any longer
- We use cinema glasses for you to wear when you undergo your treatment
4 Unusual Customer Service Initiatives
- Free ample parking outside the front of the practice, ground level easy entry
- Hot scented towels to freshen up for your day ahead,
- DENTISTRY FOR BUSY PEOPLE: Early & late appointments for ‘busy people’
- And designated children’s days for your special ones designed to keep their teeth for life.
But Wait, There’s More… A Guarantee!
Because we are so proud of our “fear free” promise, we GUARANTEE if you experience any fear we will refund your money! This way you will be helping us too. But as yet we have not had to refund anyone.
Why not call us and see if we are the right fit. Or browse the website. Or you can come in and meet Sat Kelley for a Free am I suitable for fear free dentistry consultation.