Digital smile design is an exciting new concept in dental technology that we offer our patients. Whether you have crooked, chipped, cracked, discoloured, or misaligned teeth, our services will let you choose and view your new smile before any treatment is completed. Over the course of several appointments, we will make your perfect smile a reality using a broad range of treatments and our years of expertise in cosmetic dentistry.
What Is DSD Or Digital Smile Design?
We use comprehensive cosmetic dentistry treatments such as veneers, crowns, composite bonding, and teeth whitening to create the beautiful smile of your dreams.
- Enhanced Digital Photography – The beginning of designing your smile starts with great photos of you as you are now.
- Video Analysis – We often don’t see ourselves as others do so a short video clip helps us to see how your smile relates to your face in normal speech.
- Smile Design Analysis – Designing changes to your smile we begin with the end in mind. We combine this knowledge with all the wonders of modern dentistry to find a solution that works from an aesthetic perspective.
- Test Drive – Preview how your final smile will look. At this stage, decisions can be made about tooth length, shape and colour etc.
- Final Preparation Design – Final designs are agreed, and you be informed how much your treatment will cost and how long it will take to complete. You will also be given any relevant information with regards to preparations.
- Predictable Results – After the treatment is complete we will capture photography and video, but this time, you won’t stop smiling!
The digital smile design process can involve many different procedures designed to address a variety of dental concerns. Factors such as tooth colour, alignment, and proportion will be considered when determining which treatments are appropriate for you.
Common concerns for people who wish to undergo a smile design include –
- Missing Teeth
Is Digital Smile Design For You?
Why not come along to the practice for a Free Smile Analysis, where we can discuss the challenges you have with your smile and advise you of the best course of action. Just pop your details into the form below.